- 42mm pressure treated imported timber
- double doors (full length glazing)
- full length windows
- double glazing
- extra large side windows
- shingle roof
- sold as flat pack with kit of instructions and fixings
- pictured cabin – exterior size 5.1m (front) x 3.0m (sides)
- Additional information
SORCHA DOUBLE-DOOR VERANDA CABIN (flat-pack)
– Double fully-glazed doors (come complete in frame)
– 2 Full length windows (come complete in frame)
– 2 Extra long side windows (come complete in frame)
– Toughened double glazing (optional georgian bars)
– 42mm wall thickness
– 95 x 42mm floor joist
– 120 x 19mm ‘T&G’ floor and roof boards
– Shingle roof
Sold as flat-pack – full instructions kit provided
Our Cabins and Garden Sheds are fully pressure treated and manufactured from quality imported softwood.
We use 145mm x 32 or 42mm ‘Tongue & Groove’ wall boards,
and together with our special corner joint system, our buildings are made to last.
Main picture above shows Sorcha Cabin measuring: 5.1m (front) x 3.0m (sides)
Please choose your preferred size from list above – remember that measurements shown are exterior dimensions.
As we are in charge of the entire production process, it may be possible to manufacture a bespoke building for you
(size restrictions may apply – please contact us for further details or simply to discuss your requirements).
…Some options to choose from:
– Different wall lengths (from 1.8m up to 6.0m)
– 32mm or 42mm wall thickness
– Extra doors, extra windows, single or double glazing
– Decked veranda available in different sizes (from 0.6m to 1.5m)